Version 1.4.7 – 13 July 2021
- new: Sleek and simple Floating Cart Launcher animation.
- upgrade: Product Recommendations Engine can now take other product types too.
- upgrade: Hide Product Recommendation Engine pagination if there’s only 1 item.
- upgrade: Add a background color if there’s no product image for UX consistency.
- fix: Remove redundant Swiper.js element.
- fix: Total line item was not being calculated correctly when shipping line item was activated.
Version 1.4.6 – 6 July 2021
- new: Added option to hide the cart count indicator on the Floating Cart Launcher if the cart is empty.
- integration: Integration with WooCommerce Extra Product Options.
- upgrade: Reworked the add to cart handling to make it more compatibile with plugins that add (hidden) fields.
- upgrade: Increase z-index for the modals.
- fix: Ocassions where the modal animations are not working.
Version 1.4.5 – 24 June 2021
- new: Added German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch and Portuguese translations! Want to add another language or improve the current translations? Please check out translate.cartpops.com.
- upgrade: Add filter that allows you to change the time in which notifications are removed from the Drawer.
- upgrade: Replaced all H2 and H3 headings for
- upgrade: Reworked handling of ajax fragments for upcoming features and better compatibility. Thanks Diego from Aelia for helping out ❤️
- upgrade: Removed Swiper.js that was used for the Product Recommendation Engine. This specific library caused a lot of conflicts with other plugins (for instance Elementor). This also decreased the total size of the assets from ~160kb to 31kb. 🎉
- upgrade: Improved the total bundle size, specifically the main CSS file. Purging unused CSS decreased the total CSS bundle from ~200kb to ~110kb. Looking to reuse more classes and components in the future to decrease this even more.
- upgrade: Minor bug fixes and tweaks.
Version 1.4.2 – 2 June 2021
- integration: Integration with Extendons WooCommerce Product Bundles Plugin with Bulk Discounts.
- integration: Integration with WooCommerce Chained Products.
Version 1.4.1 – 1 June 2021
- integration: Integration with WooCommerce Product Bundles.
- integration: Integration with WooCommerce Composite Products.
- integration: Integration with WooCommerce Mix & Match Products.
- integration: Integration with WPC Product Bundles.
- upgrade: CSS tweaks and small bug fixes.
Version 1.4.0 – 29 May 2021
- new: PRO: It’s here! Secondary checkout buttons! Choose from View cart, Continue Shopping or enter a custom URL! 🎉
- new: PRO: Allow customers to directly calculate and/or change their shipping directly in the cart. 🚛
- new: It’s now possible to hide any cart line item! 🤝
- new: Product images are now clickable!
- upgrade: Fixed an issue where if the quantity input field was set to zero it wouldn’t remove the item from the cart.
- upgrade: Add Oxygen compatibility. CartPops will shut off when the Oxygen builder is active.
- upgrade: Fixed an issue where the Free Shipping Meter wasn’t updating if the shipping rule was set to: “apply minimum order rule before coupon amount”.
Version 1.2.16 – 18 April 2021
- new: Added beautiful loading indicators when an item is updated or when a coupon is added to the cart. ↩️
- new: Added add to cart message for WooCommerce archives. 👋
- new: PRO: Change the Recommendations button on the Drawer. 🚀
- new: PRO: hide the Floating Cart Launcher when the cart is empty. 🙈
- upgrade: Improve coupon error handling (Thanks Tom for reporting).
- upgrade: Always check coupons. This ensures compatibility with plugins like Smart Coupons (Thanks Wouter/Marnix for suggesting).
- upgrade: Small CSS tweaks to ensure theme compatibility.
Version 1.2.15 – 8 April 2021
- upgrade: Hot fixed an issue with an event listener taking over the checkout button.
Version 1.2.14 – 7 April 2021
- upgrade: Spreed improvements.
- upgrade: Fix occassions where a deleted coupon was unable to be added again.
- upgrade: Added several filters/actions. Click here to view the hook documentation.
Version 1.2.13 – 5 March 2021
- upgrade: PRO: Fix static content in popup. 😅
Version 1.2.12 – 27 February 2021
- upgrade: Fix an installation issue with multi-sites. ↔️
- upgrade: Once more, we spend time on improving issues with caching. You can now find an option in the Advanced tab to force a refresh on page load. ➰
- upgrade: Improve how we trigger the add to carts events to improve compatibility with other plugins and themes. Thanks, Sebastian, for reporting 🚀
- upgrade: PRO: Fix an issue where choosing custom products in Recommendations only showed 10. 🙌
- upgrade: Force cursor pointer on quantity selector buttons. 👉
- upgrade: Several “under the hood” changes, including decreasing JS bundle size. ⬇️
Version 1.2.11 – 14 February 2021
- new: Products with more than one variation are now shown directly in the Drawer. To save space, it’s in a sleek drop-down accordion. 🌈
- new: Customers can now “undo” after they delete something from their cart. ❌
- new: This is probably one of the more requested features: Floating Cart Launcher item indicator 5️⃣. It’s here! (Next up, hide the cart until will add something to the cart).
- upgrade: Completely reworked all AJAX calls resulting a nice speed bump + CartPops should now be automatically recognized by most popular caching plugins. 🚀
- upgrade: Reworked how pricing is displayed and included a bunch of WooCommerce hooks. This rework should enable support for bulk discount plugins etc.
- upgrade: Improved the full height Drawer on mobile so that it’s full height. I wasn’t aware of this iOS bug. Sorry 😯. In the next update, you can expect a proper JS solution to account for Android too.
- upgrade: Tiny CSS tweaks to the mobile Drawer. Mostly spacing and font sizing.
Version: 1.2.8 – 8 February 2021
- new: Reworked the quantity selectors. We received a lot of requests for a custom input field. Customers can now add any amount to the cart with just a few clicks. 💰
- new: You asked for it. You can translate CartPops directly into the settings (most of the strings will be available; however, some dynamic strings have to be translated via a language plugin or POEDIT).
- upgrade: By popular demand, CartPops will now stretch to the height of mobile devices and will not move past that height so that the checkout button will always be in view.
- upgrade: Reworked how we check for available stock. CartPops now correctly checks for backorders and alike.
- upgrade: Reworked the Cart Laumcher shortcode and Elementor widget. WooCommerce fragments was causing a lot of issues with icons being replaced.
- upgrade: Decreased the total bundle size 🚀. We’re also on pace to be completely free from jQuery.
- upgrade: Removed a small delay when a customer updates the cart, which results in a more snappy experience.
Version: 1.1.0 – 25 January 2021
- upgrade: Tiny tweaks to the coupon form on mobile.
- upgrade: Improve tax calculations when discounts and shipping is applied.
Version: 1.0.10 – 25 January 2021
- new: CartPops now supports tax calculation 🤓!
- upgrade: Fixed a bug with the Elementor icon not changing size.
- upgrade: Fixed missing text colors when cart is empty
Version: 1.0.9 – 24 January 2021
- upgrade: Hot fix that prevented styles from showing.
Version: 1.0.8 – 24 January 2021
- upgrade: Fix an issue with certain Pro colors being included in the free plugin.
Version: 1.0.7 – 24 January 2021
- We’re trying to ship and fix bugs as fast as possible. Thanks for the support and feedback ❤️
- upgrade: Fix an issue with the Elementor cart widget not firing.
- upgrade: Improved translations. Made a translation? Get in touch with our team and we’ll add it to the plugin.
Version: 1.0.6 – 23 January 2021
- new: Add an issue panel in the Dashboard tab to highlight potential issues preventing CartPops from working correctly.
- upgrade: Fix an issue with the Cart Launcher shortcode where the subtotal got escaped too aggressively.
- upgrade: Fix an issue where Popup recommendations wouldn’t show up.
- upgrade: Improve readme file by using actual Markdown links rather than HTML. Yes, sometimes I confuse the two.
Version: 1.0.5 – 19 January 2021
- We have a first release 🔥
Version: 0.9.0 – 4 January 2021
- new: Color themes & presets
Version: 0.8.0 – 4 January 2021
- new: Color themes & presets
Version: 0.7.1 – 3 January 2021
- upgrade: Menu cart compatibility for Avada.
Version: 0.7.0 – 2 January 2021
- Happy New Year 🎉!
- upgrade: Improve Popup mobile styling.
- upgrade: Tiny tweaks to the Free Shipping Meter.
Version: 0.6.1 – 30 December 2020
- new: Free: Menu Cart Launcher settings and colors!
Version: 0.6.0 – 29 December 2020
- new: Free: New Cart Launcher shortcode! This shortcode
[cartpops]will show a shopping cart button anywhere you like. This will open the Drawer when a user clicks on it. Read more about it in the documentation
- new: Pro: Brand new Elementor integration for the Cart Launcher! Search for
cartpops,and you’ll find it! Get a clickable shopping cart button with just a few clicks.
- new: Free: Ability to add the Cart Launcher to your menu. Simply head over to Appearance -> Menu. And find the CartPops tab. You can use this menu item anywhere you like. Read more about it in the documentation
Version: 0.5.9 – 28 December 2020
- upgrade: Always check customer session for improved loading
- upgrade: Improve default color options
It's time to improve your WooCommerce Cart
CartPops is a WooCommerce Add To Cart Popup, that helps every shop owner improve their user experience, increase conversions & maximize profits.